relauching website design as a service + Introductory specials
Stepping Out of a Limiting Belief
When I stepped away from website design a few years ago the lie I was telling myself was that I personally had to know how to both design AND code. Basically, do it all. As a result, what was suddenly missing was the ability to help you, my client speak your brand boldly and consistently in every aspect of your marketing. Your website is a large showcase of where your brand messaging and brand identity meet, and very much an extension of your overall brand experience.
In repositioning myself as a brand expert, I’m excited to be officially announcing here the re-introduction of websites as a service. It’s interesting that I never completely left the website design world, feeling the desire to help the occasional client with a website. So re-introducing this services feels in alignment with both my mission, what is best for serving you, my clients, and also myself.
To celebrate this fact, and the fact that I am back in Green Bay (for now 😉) I am offering my top level package at my basic package rate to four people between now and Wednesday!
Welcome Home Introductory Logo & Website Design Package
Full Brand Identity Design + 4-Page Website Design & SEO – $2,774 (or three payments of $925)
Valued at $3,774. Offer ends August 14 or when four spots are filled.
- Logo design and full brand identity; choosing full brand fonts and colors, choosing an image, icon and/or illustration style to fit your brand
- An in-depth review of your brand to define your brand voice
- Brand style guide to help make brand consistency easy!
- Business card design and social media profile and cover photo design
- Four page website design and build created on the platform that is best for YOU and your business (Squarespace, ShowIt, WordPress, Shopify…we will discuss your needs and the pros/cons of the platforms that fit those needs)
- Training on the platform, if needed
- Help from a professional copywriter to craft your home page opening statement and about page content (another hint to what is happening maybe? 😮)
- Search engine optimization for your website and images to help your website rank
- Google analytics set up so find out how people are finding your website, where they are clicking and what they are viewing most
- PAY IN FULL BONUS: four free months of website maintenance and support after launch plus one hour of design time for your choice of marketing design collateral. (additional $500 value)
Have a logo and only need a website or website refresh? Reach out to me! I have an option for you too!
That’s Not All…
Excuse my Steve Jobs keynote impersonation, but I’m celebrating being home big time and have ANOTHER special for you, the person looking to take the next up level in their business and are looking to find support to for the things outside their zone of genius.
Return to the 920 Marketing Design Retainer
Four Months of Retainer Marketing Design + Brand Consistency Check – $920 (or $230/month)
Valued at $1,447. Offer ends August 14 or when four spots are filled.
- A review of your existing website and social media for consistent brand voice and identity with notes on what is done well and possible improvements
- Four months of retainer design, up to 3-hours each month included
- You choose what you would like to be designed each month (examples include: social media graphics, pdf guide or worksheets, email marketing templates, event collateral, business cards, product or service info sheets or brochures, google or social media ad designs…)
- PAY IN FULL BONUS: an additional hour of design each month OR a fifth month of 3-hours free, plus a 30-minute call for review of your brand consistency check (additional $350-450 value)
Want to know more about either of these introductory offers? Simply click the button above to email me with your questions. I’ll be happy to respond with an answer.
recent blog posts
Sprouting Up Health’s name wasn’t even chosen when Danie reached out to me. Referred by her friend Megan who worked with me on a website project she reached out to me with the desire to create branding for her business as she finished up her coaching training.
One of the most common questions I hear as a brand designer is how do I choose colors for my brand? While there is no specific formula on how to choose colors there are a few tips I can share to help you in this decision.
Celebrating the multifaceted identities of Mamas + Makers I’ve known Kasey for many years now. She is a talented photographer, community leader and artist. She is often filling books with sketches, collages, paint and more that leave me in awe - they are stunning! She...